Welcome to the Steinfl+BrunoLLP website. By accessing or using this Website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms, you should not use this Website.
1. Agreement. This Agreement (“the “Agreement”) specifies the Terms and Conditions for access to and use of the Steinfl+BrunoLLP website (the “Website”) and describes the terms and conditions applicable to your access of and use of the Website. This Agreement may be modified at any time by Steinfl+BrunoLLP upon posting of the modified agreement. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. You can view the most recent version of these terms at any time at www.sbpatlaw.com. Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
2. No Legal Advice; Limitation of Liability. The information and materials on the Website are provided for general informational purposes only and are not applicable to any particular factual or legal circumstances. They are not intended to be legal advice for your situation. Although Steinfl+BrunoLLP attempts to keep the Website up-to-date, it is possible the information and materials on the Website are not accurate or comprehensive. Steinfl+BrunoLLP shall not be liable to you for any damages (including those that are incidental, consequential, special or indirect) that arise from your use of the Website. Any endorsements, settlements, verdicts, or testimonials set forth in the Website are intended to provide examples of possible results and are not a warranty, prediction, or guarantee of the outcome of any matter for which you hire Steinfl+BrunoLLP.
3. No Attorney-Client Relationship. Your use of the Website, your submission of any information to Steinfl+BrunoLLP through the Website, and the information and materials provided on the Website do not constitute nor are they intended to create an attorney-client relationship. Steinfl+BrunoLLP welcomes your contact, but cannot represent you until it is known that doing so does not create a conflict of interest. An attorney-client relationship will be established only through a retainer agreement signed by you and on behalf of Steinfl+BrunoLLP. Do not use the supplied e-mail address to send any confidential information until you have spoken to one of our attorneys and receive authorization to send that information.
4. Ownership. All content included on this Website is and shall continue to be the property of Steinfl+BrunoLLP or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. You may use the material for personal information purposes. Any copying, redistribution, use (for other than personal informational purposes) or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Website is prohibited, except with the prior written consent of Steinfl+BrunoLLP. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of the Website.
5. Privacy. We only have access to and collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. Our servers might automatically collect information about visits to the web site, such as visitors’ domain names and IP addresses. Finally, the Website might use the standard “cookies” feature of web browsers. This would transfer data from our server to your computer. You may disable the cookies feature on your web browser. We do not respond to Do Not Track signals, which are privacy settings you may choose through your web browser. We will not sell or rent the information you provide to us to anyone. We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, unless you retain Steinfl+BrunoLLP to do so. Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about Steinfl+BrunoLLP’s services or to provide informational materials.
6. Third Party Links. Steinfl+BrunoLLP may post links to third party websites on the Website as a convenience to you. Your use of any third party websites is at your own risk. When accessing a third party website through our Website, you acknowledge that you are aware that Steinfl+BrunoLLP does not screen these third party websites for accuracy, suitability, privacy or security issues, and you release Steinfl+BrunoLLP from any liability for the conduct of these third party websites.
7. Practice Locations. Steinfl+BrunoLLP has its main office in Pasadena, California. The lawyers for Steinfl+BrunoLLP are licensed to practice law as stated in their biographies on the Website. Steinfl+BrunoLLP does not solicit clients in any jurisdiction other than those in which its lawyers may practice.
8. Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the Website and to not disrupt the proper functioning of the Website. You further agree that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
9. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Steinfl+BrunoLLP and its partners, consultants, employees, and affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claim, damage, and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Website.
THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. Steinfl+BrunoLLP DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF: MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE WEBSITE.
11. Copyrights and Copyright Agent. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a notice containing all of the following information to our Copyright Agent:
(a) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
(b) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(c) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website;
(d) Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
(e) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(f) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Our Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Website is Enrica Bruno, who can be reached as follows:
By emailing email@example.com or by calling (626)792-0536.
12. No Solicitation. The Steinfl+BrunoLLP email addresses provided on the Website and all other means to communicate with Steinfl+BrunoLLP through the Website should not be used to solicit Steinfl+BrunoLLP for the purchase of services or products.
14. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
15. Termination. Steinfl+BrunoLLP may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
16. Contact Information.
HOW TO CONTACT US:
155 N. Lake Ave., Suite 700
Pasadena, CA 91101
Tel: (626) 792-0536
Fax: (626) 792-1342